We ate a lot. What's more fun than that?
Brynn and Hailey are evidently connoisseurs of chocolate milk. They can tell you who has good chocolate milk and who does not. For the record, Red Robin does not have good chocolate milk.
We went to see Aladdin at Tuacahn. It was fabulous. What more can you ask in a play than a beautiful outdoor setting, music, a cute (male) lead character, a flying carpet, fireworks, water features, 3-D effects, and more?
We got a KICK out of this lady sitting in front of us. She enjoyed it so much and would just laugh when anything funny happened. She was contagious and reminded us how cute the play was.
Is there an unwritten rule that you have to wear your 3-D glasses the entire next day? I guess so.
The girls also swam a lot. They never got bored of it and it was a nice activity for them to do while Caitlyn and I read, cleaned, or watched the Summer Olympics.
While it was a quick trip, it was a fun trip as well, and I'm so glad we made the time to go. I truly love these girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment