
Here is the crew at dinner. My sister Jessica and my parents, Keith and Cheryl, are on the left.

Brynn and my gorgeous sister.

Brynn and my brother Aaron. He is the best uncle to her and she's fully aware of it.


I loved this salad and couldn't help but eat the thinly sliced parmigiano-reggiano first.

After dinner we stepped next door and had a gelato.

Jessica was so kind and let us take her tickets closer to the stage. It was so great!
The conference center is HUGE. I think that 21,000 people were there last night. The guest performers were Brian Stokes Mitchell and Edward Herrmann. We were in for such a treat. Brian Stokes Mitchell has the most amazing voice. He's a Tony award winner and has performed on Broadway in such plays as Man of La Mancha, Ragtime, Kiss Me Kate, and Kiss of the Spider Woman just to name a few. He officially has eight new fans.

Afterwards we (along with those 21,000 other people) walked down Main Street to get back to our cars. Christmas time in Salt Lake is so magical for us, though. The lights at Temple Square and Main Street and the horse drawn carriages bring back SO MANY great memories. Somehow Christmas isn't quite Christmas without seeing the lights there with kids in tow. There's no place quite like it and it's the quickest way for us to feel the Christmas spirit.
Below is a lesson I learned: Don't leave camera with kids while you use the restroom. Who knows what I'll find later on.


5 comments:
Gretch... I'm jealous of your trip to the Mo Tab Christmas concert. I hear that is awesome every year. You look so pretty in those pix! I miss Temple Square at Christmas time. I also love your new pic at the first of your blog. Mesa Verde is amazing!
Sounds like you had fun. My mom got tickets and wanted me to go but sitting that long and the walk would put me into labor I swear. But it sounds like I missed a good one this year. See you at Bunco???
Lotsa fun...someday we'll get the crew out to see the Temple Square lights...the year we were passing through, the temple was under renovation and half of the temple square unlit. But here's the good news: Real Housewives of Orange County! Tonight! Be there!
Linda, I'm SO THERE! I think of you EVERYTIME I turn it on. It's my guilty pleasure.
I miss seeing all the lights at temple square! Good memories! I loved all your pictures....but I must say my favorites, were the ones taken by your kids. Now, that looked like fun.:)
Oh, and we got your card and Letter! You did great on the letter. It is such a fine line between letting people know what your kids are up too( because we DO want to know!) and feeling like you are writing a "brag" letter! You hit it perfect, and your family, is beautiful!
Post a Comment